Gerab System Technology LLC Warranty Policy:
- Gerab System Technology LLC (GST) offers a warranty on a pro rata basis as per each manufacturer of the relevant product for manufacturing defects or poor craftsmanship during the warranty coverage period.
- Warranty coverage will not apply to the decolorization of products that have been exposed to UV rays.
- Malfunctioning of equipment stored at improper temperatures other than those specified by the manufacturer is not covered by this warranty.
- If the seal of the equipment/component has been removed and tampered with by unauthorized personnel the warranty will be considered void.
- Unauthorised installations completed by unprofessional personnel resulting in equipment performance failure at any point of time will not be covered by warranty.
- Mishandling and damage caused due to accidents, fire, floods and/or force majeure is not covered by this warranty.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by a Proof of Purchase.
- GST reserves the right to accept or reject any claim.
- This policy is subject to change without prior notice.
Gerab System Technology LLC Sales Return and Refund Policy:The material brought back for sales return needs to be inspected by the warehouse in charge and can be recommended to the Accounts Department by stating his comments. The warehouse in charge needs to adhere to the below stated points:
- For passive components, the warehouse in charge needs to inspect the material physically and send a report stating the intactness of the material.
- For active components, the warehouse in charge and the Product Manager need to inspect the components and forward their report to the accounts department.
- No amount will be deducted if the sales return is completed within one week from the date of delivery and valid reasons.
- 10% will be charged to the customer if the material is returned after one week and before 15 days from the date of delivery.
- 15% will be charged to the customer if the material is returned after 15 days and before 30 days from the date of delivery.
- 25% will be charged to the customer if the material is returned after 30 days and before 60 days from the date of delivery.
- No items will be accepted as a sales return after 60 days from the date of delivery.
- Sales returns are compensated as a credit note issued to the customer.
- Products can be replaced or new products can be purchased with credit notes issued to the customer.